Hey guys! Just having scrambled egg on toast. Yum! So I got thinking today about New Years resolutions. I don’t really take the seriously and never keep them. However this time I’m going to take it seriously, and it’s nice to have goals to meet. Who can keep resolutions? I like the fact that this is something nice and positive to do. Here’s 5 that I’m setting myself for next year.
- I’m going to eat healthier. It’s not a loosing weight goal, just eat healthier. If I do loose a few pounds then fine however that’s not what it’s all about. If I know I’m putting good things into my body and treating it well, I will be happy, as I know I’m not being very good to it lately, and if I keep eating loads of bad stuff it doesn’t make me happy. I need to balance it out.
- I would like to go on holiday next year. Not thinking abroad, I’m think Devon Cliffs. Devon and Cornwall is my favourite place. I love it there. This year I haven’t gone and I must say I’ve missed it. It’s a goal to go next year and hopefully if I behave myself and save this will be more of a reality.
- Save up for a dance teaching course. By the end of the year I would like to have the money for my dance course. I’m going to have a pot and I’m going to hopefully put a bit in each week. I hope I stick with this. This would mean I would be one step closer to reaching my goal to teach. Fingers crossed.
- Enjoy life. I spend to much time thinking about, what if this doesn’t please this person and think way to much and try way to hard to please everyone. This doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy life already, I just need to worry less. It’s never as bad as what it seems. Sometimes you have to take care of yourself and put you first.
- Be positive. These last two are quite similar, however I’m the worst for this. I just want to make the most out of life as it’s too short. Focus on the positive leave out the negatives. A healthy mind is a healthy body which is then a healthy heart.
What are your New Years resolutions?
3 thoughts on “New Years Resolutions”
Lovely huni, i need to make my own list thanks for posting
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you and thank you for reading
Your more than welcome huni