Hey guys! Happy New Year! How is everyone? Who is feeling a bit sorry for themselves and a bit hungover this morning? I haven’t been posting for a bit as I’ve been poorly, however as it’s new year, my goal is, I’m going to try my very best to post every single day for the whole year and improve this blog. I started this blog in August and I’d just like to thank every single one of you who follow me and read this, I appreciate it a lot. I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them. I never thought I’d have people interested in my posts.
Now I’m sure most of us have decided what our New Years resolutions are, if we have set any, I have done a post on this not so long ago. However I don’t know if it’s just me, but after Christmas and New Years, you become a bit deflated that starting the new year just becomes something your automatically enrolled in to. Here I have picked my top 5 inspirational quotes to get you ready to start the new year on a positive thinking note, rather than a “it’s just another year” note. Don’t be a deflated balloon, be one that keeps rising. Haha.
1. “You are never to old to set another goal, or dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
2. “Only those who will risk going to far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T.S. Eliot
3. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
4. “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning , living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something.” – Neil Gaiman
5. “When was the last time, you did something for the first time?” – Sally Edwards
What do you think? I especially like the last one, we get so used to doing things in a routine, and doing the same thing time and time again, when was the last time you tried something new? Make this year one to remember, take chances, try something new, because how are you going to know if you like something or if something is meant to be, if you don’t try it first?
I feel like I’ve been a life coach in this post haha. What would you like to see in my posts this year? Anything in particular? Let me know in the comments guys!
Thanks for reading!