Those that are interested, I’ve lost another 2lbs off of my Juice Plus diet, that makes it 9lbs in 2 weeks! I must admit on Saturday I did have a bit of a naughty day though as I went for a meal out for my dad’s 40th birthday and I really hope this doesn’t effect any weight loss for this week. I wanted an alternative to chips or just potato on the whole, but still tasted just as good. That is when I found these.They are great to make at parties, or to have as a snack when watching a movie, or if your like me and want a healthier option to chips. I love these more than chips and because they have cauliflower in instead of potato, they are so much more healthier, and even when I eventually come of this diet, I think I will still make these instead of chips. This diet has honestly given me a different outlook on things, and I love cooking everything from scratch with fresh produce. I have honestly had some of the best meals ever in the last 2 weeks, to the usual rubbish I had off of this diet, and I don’t think I could ever go back. I never use to fill guilty for eating out, now I’ve had one meal out, and exercising hard to make sure it doesn’t effect my weigh in on Saturday. It feels so good to be doing something!
- 2 medium cauliflower heads
- 1/4 cup of parmesan
- 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Boil some water in a pan and add the cauliflower, cook 5-10 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower and add to a food processor. Blend until broken down into small pieces, a bit like mash.
- Put the cauliflower into a bowl and mix in the egg and parmesan. Scoop up the mixture and mold it into a ball or croquette shapes. In a separate bowl add the breadcrumbs and roll your molded cauliflower into the breadcrumbs, and place onto a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then turn over and bake for another 10.