The other day I came home to a really lovely comment from Camelia at tattyfrankland.com nominating me, for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much for nominating me, it’s really lovely to get such great feedback. 🙂
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Tell us 11 random facts about yourself!
3. Answer the 11 questions from your nomination
4. Nominate 11 new blogs, that have under 200 followers
5. Write 11 questions for them to answer
6. Let the bloggers know they have been nominated
11 Random Facts:
1. I got into University, deferred it for a year, then decided not to go.
2. I don’t like wine.
3. Shrek films are the best films and I could probably quote them all, word for word.
4. I don’t know if I’m guilty about it but I love Made In Chelsea!
5. I’m a Gemini.
6. I eat my food in order of how much I like them, starting off with my least favourite to my favourite.
7. I don’t drink tea or coffee.
8. I was born in London, I now live in Lincolnshire .
9. I cried when SClub7 broke up. (Why am I telling you this?!)
10. I am quite a competitive person.
11. I have the same birthday as Dave Franco, Anne Frank and George W Bush. No pressure to make history.
11 Questions from Comelia :
What colour clothing do you wear the most?
Well if we include work then navy, if not then probably black, but that’s because black goes with everything.
What’s your job?
My job is an embroideriest. I make security armbands, encapsulated badges and embroidery badges.
What’s the best holiday that you have taken?
Probably where I went to Cornwall last, it was a good laugh apart from falling down a massive hole and ripping my favourite trousers!
What’s the best advice you can give, from experience, to a new blogger?
Just be yourself, don’t try to be something your not. Enjoy it, if your not then you should probably give up. Also include your audience in posts and be patient, I’m still learning things.
What inspires you to publish a new post on your blog?
It’s my own personal space, that I can share all the stuff I love, what I get up to and when I get your lovely comments it makes me happy, that your enjoying my posts.
Who’s your biggest fan and supporter?
My family and boyfriend, I can’t choose one!
Whats your silliest/weirdest habit?
The way I eat food. For example if I have a mars bar, I will eat the back of it first and leave the caramel till last.
Who would you want to play you in a film about your life?
Lucy Watson from Made In Chelsea, I’ve been told we’re incredibly alike, and I can relate to her so she wouldn’t really need to even act.
If there was something you could save money on, what would it be?
My dance course. I want it so bad, il get there eventually.
What’s your favourite band?
Bastille, although a new favourite is Hozier.
What’s your favourite blog on wordpress?
It has to be clairewiththehair. That lady has come so far and she’s really inspiring.
My nominated bloggers:
My 11 questions for my 11 bloggers:
1. What’s three things on your wish list?
2. What’s your favourite Disney film?
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
4. What’s your pet peeve?
5. What inspired you to blog?
6. Do you have any hobbies?
7. What’s your favourite quote?
8. What’s an achievement your proud of?
9. How do you come up with ideas for your blog?
10. What fictional character do you wish was real?
11. Heels or flats?
Hope you have as much fun as I did!