I usually do sweet treat recipes for my blog but I thought I’d post something different, and how to make these wedges, seemed to fit. They are so quick and easy and I actually prefer these to the wedges you buy in a supermarket. There perfect to have as part of a party dish, or to have in the middle for a DVD and nibbles at home, or you can just make them for a side for dinner like I have. Why not decorate with parsley to finish?
You Will Need:
- 3-4 potatoes sliced into wedges
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of Italian dressing
- 100g of cheese
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Cut the potatoes into wedges, like slicing an apple, and cover in the vegetable oil.
- In a bowl, mix together the salt, garlic, and Italian dressing. Sprinkle wedges with the grated cheese. Then mix the seasoning in, coating the wedges.
- Place the wedges on a baking tray with the potatoe skins facing down. Bake for 30 mins until golden brown and enjoy!
Shout out to all the potatoe lovers!