Hey guys! Following my hair post a few days ago, I thought I’d share with you some hair tips. 🙂
- Damp your hair with water and coat it with conditioner before going to the beach, this stops knots and your hair drying out from the salt.
- Wipe Vaseline around your hairline ears before putting a hair dye on, this stops it from staining your skin.
- Comb your hair, don’t brush, this prevents split ends.
- After washing your conditioner out, blast your hair with cold water, this will give it more of a shine.
- Brush your hair no more than twice a day, if you brush anymore you will make it greasy.
- If you do use a brush, use a bristle one, as this will reduce split ends.
- Dry shampoo is good for greasy hair but also good for creating volume.
- Conditioning on the top of your hair can cause your hair to look flat.
- Rather than trying to cover grey, try weaving in highlights, this makes the grey look more like blonde highlights.
- Try blow drying your hair small sections at a time, anything bigger won’t work as the heat can’t pass through.
- Touching your hair frequently can cause greasy routes.
- Use boiled raffish juice to get rid of dandruff. Just massage through hair and rinse off.
- When putting your hair half up, half down, use your eyebrows to get the proportions right.