Hey guys! Some of you may find this boring…. but hopefully the majority of you will find this bearable. This post is going to be a Q&A one!
1. What is your current fashion obsession? Feels like it’s been in season for so long now, but floral printed clothing, Top Shop have some really nice pieces at the moment.
2. What is your current makeup obsession? Rimmel! It just feels so light on my skin, and lasts the majority of the day.
3. What are you wearing today? My work uniform..
4. Hair? Its down, I sound like a scruff but I just combed it through today, for the type of job I do, I don’t really make an effort as I like to sleep in for as long as I can and not spend a lot of time getting ready.
5. Do you nap a lot? Not unless I’m poorly, or extremely tired, as napping makes me feel rubbish after and leaves a sicky feeling.
6. Why is today special? Change the special to stressful, that would make more sense.
7. What would you like to learn to do? Make Birthday cakes, tap dance, learn to be a wedding planner – this would be fun!
8. What’s for dinner today? Not actually sure..
9. What are you listening too right now? Background noise from the tv.
10. What is your favourite weather? Probably sunny, if it was favourite season then defo winter.
11. What is the last thing you bought? Hmm a banoffee eskimoo milkshake I think..
12. What are your essentials when travelling? Clean underwear, make up, toothbrush, hair grips, straighteners, comb, clothes, shoes etc.
13. What’s your style? Hmm tough one, I tend to wear whatever I feel comfy in, I follow the trends but say I went for something floral, I’d have to go for something that is floral, but unique.
14. What is your most challenging goal right now? Deciding where I want to be in my life.
15. What countries have you visited? None, I’ve never been abroad..
16. What are you most excited for? Christmas!
17. What would you like to get rid off? The stress of my job.
18. Name the things you cannot live without? My family, my boyfriend & music.
19. Favourite vacation spot? In England it would be Devon or Cornwall.
20. What would you like to have in your hands right now? A piece of paper saying I’ve passed my driving test.
So there we go, I hope it wasn’t too boring for you! I’d like to know some of your answers to these questions! 🙂