Hey guys! I’m so happy to tell you that I have been nominated for the Versatile Blog Award. To start off with I was a bit sceptical about this and thought it was just a chain message but it’s not, it’s a nice way for other bloggers to get to know each other. So I’d just like to say thank you to littlecorals for nominating me, go check her out too, she’s hilarious and I wish I knew about her blog sooner. Also thank you to my family, my pet fishys, four cats… Just kidding! Thank you to all of you, for your support of my blog and for reading, it’s means so much to me and I hope you continue to enjoy my posts in the future.
1. Show the award on your blog .
2.Thank the person that has nominated you.
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
5. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
1. I hope this doesn’t creep you out but ever since I was a baby, I sometimes sleep with my eyes open, I don’t even know I’m doing it. I say sometimes but I’ve been told this happens quite a lot. Really weird right?
2. When it came to GCSE’s at school, I picked the subject textiles. I failed miserably and got an E. I just didn’t enjoy it. Now I have a job in an embroidery department, as a machinist.
3. I love taking photos. I will take them for almost everything. It’s not something I do professionally, I just like doing it.
4. I will hardly ever ring someone unless I absolutely need to. I just don’t like it. I prefer texting.
5. I am a bit ditzy. For example when I first cooked a pizza in the oven, I left the cardboard bit that comes with the pizza in the oven, I thought it was a tray. Mhmm cardboard pizza anyone?
6. My favourite place in the whole world is a beach. They are just so calming and relaxing. You can just forget all your troubles. The beach makes me so happy.
7. I’m quite a messy person. I just have too much stuff. When I decide to clear out my room, I get half way and then get distracted. Note to self: must clear out room and not get distracted.