I love Lush, it’s no secret. I think I’ve got every single Lush Christmas bath bomb there is, as I couldn’t narrow it down, so I can’t wait to try them all out. I was thinking of doing a follow up post of what they look like when in the bath, but I thought maybe that might be a bit late now, seeing as Christmas is next week, but we’ll see. I love their Christmas range, it just makes your baths that little bit more luxury and festive. Here is what I bought and first impressions of what they smell like.
Left To Right
- Peeping Santa – This looks so cute and suits its name, smells really fruity.
- Dashing Santa – Aww I love this one, perfect for kids, smells like oranges and lemons.
- Bar Humbug – Love the colour and how sparkly it is, smells like liquorice.
- Holly Golightly – This gets your covered in glitter, but looks really nice, smells spicy.
- Luxury Lush Pud – Love the different colours on the bath bomb, smells like lavender.
- Cinders – A bit plain, but has a very strong smell of cinnamon and also spicy smells.
- Shoot For The Stars – I’ve already tried this one and its amazing in the bath, smells like oranges and is refreshing.
- Big Bang – Not a Christmas one, but wintry and smells really nice and full of citrus smells.
- Razzle Dazzle – Looks cute and small, love the colour, the smell is like a load of smells mixed together.
- Candy Mountain – How cute?! Looks like a unicorn horn and smells amazing, just like candy!
- Frozen – Whenever I see this I automatically think of the film, smells like flowers.
- Magic Wand – These wands are so cool, reminds me of Cinderella! Smells like bubblegum.
Left To Right
- Milky Bath – I love the look of this one, I can’t wait to try it, smells really nice of cocoa.
- Star Dust – Plain and simple, with a little sparkle, smells like sweet vanilla.
- So White – Not the most exciting, looks like a snowball, smells like flowers.
- Floating Island – Quite a plain looking one, smells of Shea, a bit like marmite, not everyone is going to like it.
- Yog Nog – Love the name, sounds quite warming, smells lovely and sweet, like toffee.
- Snow Angel – Reminds me of creating snow angels in the snow and smells amazing, like marzipan.
- Father Christmas – Looks really cool and smells amazing! Smells like candy floss.
- Five Gold Rings – This has got to be my favorite, sweetly scented, smells like vanilla.
- The Magic Of Christmas – So pretty, I love that its a wand, smells spicy.
- Golden Wonder – Love that this is a present and sparkly, smells refreshing and citrus.
- Snow Melt – Love how cute and small this looks, just like a snowballs, smells of cocoa and Shea.
- Butter Bear – This one is really cute and one to send you asleep, smells of cocoa.
Do you have any Lush Christmas bath bombs this year? What’s your favourite?