This is by far the best thing I have tasted in ages! The pasta tastes like a pizza but that might have something to do with the mozzarella cheese. It’s very quickly become my new favourite meal. It is super quick to make, and if your like us, where there is only 2 of you at home, you can easily get 2 meals out of this.If your a family of four, this is super easy and if your a mum who doesn’t have too much time on her hands, this is something so easy and only takes around 10mins to prepare. I can’t wait to make this again!
You Will Need:
- 490g chicken breast chopped into small pieces
- 500g of pasta of choice
- 1 jar of tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 250g of mozzarella cheese (I used pizza cheese from Tesco)
- Some parsley (optional)
- Preheat the over to 190 degrees. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan and at the same time cook the chicken in a frying pan.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add it to the pasta. Pour half of it in to a reasonable good size dish and add all of the tomato sauce. Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Layer the other half of the cooked pasta with chicken over the top, and sprinkle the other half of the cheese over the top. Sprinkle some parsley over the top. (optional)
- Bake for 20-25mins and enjoy!
2 thoughts on “Yummy Cheesy Chicken Pasta”
Looks so good!
LikeLiked by 1 person