White chocolate and raspberry is one of my favourite things at the moment weather its Pizza Hut cookie dough, muffins, cookies, I really like this combination together. As you may know I like to bake or cook something different once a week and this week I thought I’d some baking. The other weekend I really fancied a cheesecake and I thought what a great excuse to try a white chocolate and raspberry one. Turns out that my boyfriend liked it that much, that he said it tasted better than a shop bought or restaurant one. This was by far one of the best compliments I have received from my baking. Its also great to bake for a picnic or a barbecue, any get together really, now the hotter weather is around.
You Will Need:
- 100g butter
- 360g cream cheese
- 200ml double cream
- 150g white chocolate
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 50g icing sugar
- 150g strawberries
- 300g raspberries
- Crush the biscuits and melt the butter and then mix together. Press into a round grease proof tin. Put in the fridge for an hour.
2. Put half of the fruit on top of the biscuit base. I put mine in a pattern all the way round, but you can arrange yours however you like. You can be as slap dash as you want with it!
3. Melt 100g of the white chocolate in 30 second burst in the microwave, or if you prefer, you can do this over a pan of hot water in a heatproof bowl. Whip the cream and in a separate bowl combine the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract. Then stir in the melted white chocolate and whipped cream.
4. Spread the mixture over your fruit base and chill for at least 3 hours.
5. Decorate with the remaining fruit and melt the remainder of white chocolate and pour over. Enjoy!
I know I’ve been slacking a bit recently, I’ve been filming videos for Youtube for a company and I now have a little kitten, but more about that in future posts. Starting from now, I will be posting Monday to Friday and next weeks food post will be about my first week on the Juice Plus diet and my thoughts and opinions, so be sure to look out for that on Monday.