Here is a tasty treat for you all, I realised I haven’t done a baking post in a while, so I thought these would be a great share for those Reese lovers out there. I also thought seeing as Christmas is 32 days away, these would make a great gift for friends and family at Christmas. Just get a jar, cut these Rice Krispie cakes into small cubes, and tie with a bow. It’s nice and cheap but also shows you’ve put a lot of thought into it, and any homemade gift will make a person feel special, as you’ve put your time and effort in to it. They also make a nice after dinner treat. I may just add my boyfriend hates anything to do with peanuts, but actually really enjoyed these, and said they taste more of a hazelnut flavour. I hope you enjoy them! P.S Thank you if you have taken the time to vote in my poll down below, I just want to create content you’d like to see!
– 150g milk chocolate
– 200g caster sugar
– 280g peanut butter
– 300g syrup
– 150g Rice Krispies
– 150g milk chocolate chips
– 280g mini Reese’s cups
1. In a pan, put in the peanut butter, syrup and caster sugar and stir in until smooth.
2. Put the Rice Krispies in a large bowl and pour over the melted mixture, and stir in.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Stir in the Reese’s cups.
5. Pour the mixture into the baking tin and press into the corners.
6. Melt the chocolate and pour it over the Rice Krispie mixture. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.