Argh! So in just under 2 weeks I’m going to turn 25. This actually freaks me out so much, but we won’t go into that. So it’s got me thinking, I am going to give you 24 for facts about me, for how many years I’ve been on the planet for. I actually found this so easy, and I feel like there is so much more I could tell you, but 24 seems like enough for now. I’m going to keep this intro short, as this is a longer post than usual. I hope you enjoy!
- I know its sad, but I am obsessed with board games. I literally love them so much. I am so competitive though, not in a way where like its not fun to play with me, but I do go quiet when I don’t win. Also if you let me win though, that also annoys me because I feel like I’ve not earned it. I don’t know why I have such a problem with loosing, but I do eventually get over it. Eventually..
- I love to sing. I am by far not good at it, but I literally sing everywhere and when I do, its like I’m on tour. However I would say I’m good at rapping. I also got three B’s in GCSE music for singing, and it wasn’t even the subject choice I wanted. This is why I say everything happens for a reason, because I wasn’t meant to take music, yet I got my highest exam grades from that.
- If I had a superpower it would be to be a mind reader. Very dangerous I know, but I genuinely think this would solve so many of my problems. Even if it was bad, I’d take it better because then I’ve got a definite answer. Did anyone watch that series called Heroes? I absoloutely loved that! Actually I have the DVD’s, think I might need to re-watch this. I think it would be super cool to have superpowers.
- I share a birthday with Anne Frank and George W Bush, I mentioned this to my family the other day, and I don’t know why but they find it hilarious that I know that. I literally share a birthday with some of the most important people, who played a big role in history. How cool is that? Unfortunately I am breaking that tradition as I’m not changing anything in the world, but I still think its cool.
- Zac Efron was my first crush. I literally planned out our lives together, and how I would fly over to America and turn up outside his house. Then it was Channing Tatum for a very very long time. Then since about 19, it’s been Tom Hardy ever since. He is so talented and funny and easy on the eye, he is literally my perfect guy, I don’t care about the age gap..
- This will be a massive shocker to any family reading this, but I would like to have kids one day, when I’ve found the right person. However another thing I have thought quite deeply about is adopting. I would love to give a child, the life they deserve. It’s not the be all and end all, as I know its quite difficult for people to get their heads round, but it is a chance to give something back and give a child the love they deserve.
- I am obsessed with dinosaurs. Like I know all the names and could talk to people about them all day. It’s my favourite part of The Natural History Museum, which is a place I could spend all day at. I love, love, love the Jurassic Park films, it would be so cool if they were still around now. Saying that, I do believe the rhinoceros is a form of dinosaur.
- This leads me on to saying I am obsessed with history. Whether that is the world wars, Titanic, anything to do with London, like I love it so much. I watch so many documentaries on history and things, I’ve just watched one all about the London Underground, which probably sounds really boring, but history plays such a big part in life, its so important.
- I am not a girly girl. Don’t get me wrong, I like dressing up, but that’s as far as it goes, and even then I wear a lot of band t-shirts and thick eyeliner. I’m not into chic flicks, I have a few I like but not many. My favourite colour is not pink. I have my own style, not into talking about boys or trying to impress them, which is probably why a lot of my friends are male.
- This ties in nicely with number 9. I am obsessed with cars. My favourite sport to watch is Formula 1, and my dream would be to see either the Bahrain race or Monaco, as they are my two favourites. It’s killing me the fact that it’s not on at the moment, it’s one thing I really look forward to watching. I would also like to add that it annoys me when people send me pictures of their cars because they think I don’t know what they are talking about, I do, trust me.
- I am a Gemini and if you was to look up at what a Gemini is like, its scarily accurate. Gemini’s are quick witted and represent two personalities, hence why our sign is twins. We are fascinated with the world itself, extremely curious and have a constant feeling of not having enough time to experience everything they want to do. Which is so true! We hate repetition and we need excitement and variety. Where we can we can be passionate and gentle one minute, we can also be distant and aloof the next. I won’t go on, but there’s a little insight.
- One thing that you probably don’t get to see through my blog is that I am a complete goofball. I do not take life seriously and just want to have fun and anyone who knows me personally will know this. If I want to break out into a silly dance, I will. If I want to do something completely random, I will just do it, without hesitation. My sister is always calling me a weirdo haha.
- I am a clever person, I think, but not at like obvious things. For example, I have not long found out that The Rock, and Dwayne Johnson are the same person. I’ve always wondered why they look alike. My mum actually bought me a book, which is to write one line a day, because I come out with stuff like this everyday, and she thinks it would be funny to look back on.
- I am into politics and if you challenge me to a debate, I will not be afraid to debate back. I think it’s very important to know what is going on in the world and I think its important to have an opinion too. Never waste your freedom of speech. It annoys me so much how many people waste their votes, and if you tell me its rigged, that is simply a cop out answer.
- I love pizza. Pizza is life and is probably the way to win my heart haha. Unpopular opinion maybe but pineapple does belong on a pizza. Another unpopular opinion, is its also really good cold. It’s one food I could not get bored of eating everyday. A bit like mash potato, I could literally just eat a bowl of that everyday haha. Told you I’m weird.
- One thing that really annoys me is people who don’t give me any kind of effort. Yes, I can be quiet at times when I first get to know you, mainly because I’m observing you, but if you are going to ask the same questions and just give me one worded answers then I honestly can’t be bothered. Conversations like this; “Hi, How are you? What you up too? Same.” End of conversation. I understand some situations you can’t help but give one worded answers, and I can think of a few people I have conversations with where we do this sometimes but our conversations can last hours and are really interesting. It’s the ones that start of that way and literally go nowhere. I don’t know if that makes sense, but its a difficult one to explain.
- I am not a morning person at all. It takes me a very very long time to wake up. I am however a night owl. Honestly as soon as the clock strikes 12 noon, I am a whole different person. Until then I am better of being left alone, because I am unpredictable. I actually can’t deal with people who are so happy and energetic in the mornings, like what is wrong with you?
- My favourite Marvel character is Iron Man but they just had to kill him off didn’t they?! WHY?! I have never been so livid in the cinema before. As you can tell, I’m still not over it, and will never understand why they didn’t just kill the Hulk off instead. I genuinely wanted to cry when this happened. The damage is done Marvel, I am very disappointed.
- I am a film boffin, and have been known to go to the cinema 3 times in a day. I did have an Odeon Limitless card until lockdown happened. I will literally watch anything, I just love getting lost into another world, through other peoples creativity. There are just some films that are visually incredible. I also still buy DVD’s, I’m not into streaming, and I probably have around 400 DVD’s, I have no shame in admitting that.
- I haven’t recieved my throne yet. I imagine it’s got lost in the post somewhere, I am sure it will reach me in the end, but in the meantime I’ll just be patient. On a serious note, when you first get to know me I might seem shy, but I am actually a sassy pants. I’m yet to know if this is a bad thing, but people continue to talk to me, so it can’t be that bad, its just who I am.
- I HATE sultanas and raisins. Those things are evil! If I eat something unaware that one of those things is in it, and it touches my mouth, I have to be sick because they are vile. I do check package ingredients for this a lot, because it is not worth the risk. This is probably one of the reasons I have trust issues. They just shouldn’t be allowed to be used in food.
- Speaking of hate, I don’t like it when people use the word hate so freely. Hate is a strong word, and is a word that holds a lot of value to it. It should only be used if you genuinely feel that way, because it has so much meaning that comes with it. I think to say you hate an object is okay, but to say it about an actual person, I think you have to be careful with, because having it being said to me, it is something completely degrading.
- I was going to be called Lois, and now whenever I think about that, I think about the character from Family Guy. I also think about you know when you was a child and you could buy like key rings and notepads with your name on etc? I would of majorly lost out because there is not a chance I would find the name Lois on any of them.
- Last but no means least, my favourite singer is Sia. She is an incredible singer and songwriter and her music means massive amounts to me. I wish she would tour the UK but she doesn’t. I have choreographed a routine to “Chandelier” and do keep thinking about renting a hall out and recording it but I’m just not 100% sure if I have the confidence.
I really hope you enjoyed getting to know more about me. If you want to take part in this poll it would be hugely appreciated as, I’m keen to know what you want to see next.